ad banner

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick-or-Treat!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I totally get my love for it from my dad. He goes ALL OUT on Halloween!


So, of course, I have to dress up when we take the boys out trick-or-treating. This year, I was a spiderweb and Joshua was a spider. He was strapped to me in the Ergo.

Cutest spider EVER!

He was so tired by this point!


Jacob was Spiderman and Chad went as a biker. He wore his motorcycle jacket and a bandana. We had a great time! My little sister found this awesome house in the neighborhood that gets into Halloween at least as much as my dad. Here are some pics from there:
Awesome witch costume!


Skull birdbath
Lizzie Borden
Took an axe.
Gave her mother forty whacks!
When she saw what she had done, gave her father forty-one!



No comments:

Post a Comment