ad banner

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Day in Fort Worth

Yesterday, we had a playdate scheduled at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History at 11:00. Most of our families have memberships with extra admission slots on them so we can usually get the families without memberships in for free! We had 6 families (including my little sister, her husband, and their two boys) in attendance and no one had to pay to get in. We hung out until around 3:00 when one of our members suggested we check out the Just Between Friends sale that was across the street. After multiple attempts at corralling children and husbands away from the exhibits, we headed across the street and spent about 2 hours checking out all the great stuff people were selling. None of us left empty handed. Afterwards, my little sister's family and the boys and me headed out to pick up some food for DH (his work is fairly close) and then we went to dinner at Tortalandia where I tried a torta for the first time. It was pretty good! DH met us there after he got off of work and we all headed back to the museum to watch TRON Legacy on their IMAX screen. Let me tell you, it was AWESOME! Heading home in my sisters van around midnight, this is what I saw:


Here are some more pics of the fun we had:




No comments:

Post a Comment