ad banner

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life as a family of 6

My little sister and her husband are going to a convention so we're watching two of our nephews, Gabriel (4 years) and Adrian (4 months). This also required us to borrow their van as our car only seats 5.

Tuesday, Chad dropped Joshua and me off at my sister's house. She and her husband needed to replace the break pads before I took it, so I got to hang out for a while.

Adrian
Gabriel

Joshua learning all about brakes from his uncle.
Jacob was so excited to see his cousins when he got off the bus! The boys had a ton of fun playing together and all four fell asleep by 10.

Adrian loves this bouncy seat.

Don't worry, we moved him ;)

Jacob and Gabe in the extra-long twin and toddler beds, respectively.
Today, I had a great time dressing Adrian in drag. Chad said he looked like a Treasure Troll. I can see the resemblance.

Make a wish on my bellybutton!
 Jacob had Children's Choir up at church, so we loaded everyone up in the minivan and headed out! I like to call this 4-in-5 - Four boys in 5-point harnesses.

Adrian, 4 months, rear-facing in a Baby Trend Flex Loc Infant Seat
Joshua, 12 months, rear-facing in a Graco ComfortSport Convertible


Gabriel, 4 years, forward-facing in a Cosco High Back Booster
Jacob, 6 years, forward-facing in a Britax Frontier 85 SICT
Joshua has been totally enjoying the company of his cousins during the day. I think Mommy and Daddy just aren't interesting enough for him sometimes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment