ad banner

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 9: Declutter a Few Minutes at a Time

BabyStep 9

Since I spent all day yesterday in Fort Worth attending the All Western Parade and then going to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, I skipped a day, which makes today Day 9. I decluttered my desk for 15 minutes - I filled up an entire garbage bag full of mostly junk mail! Here's my declutter kit:


The box is for Give Away, the garbage can is for Throw Away, and the laundry basket for Put Away.

I can't believe there's a desk under here!

2 comments:

  1. I love that little feeling of satisfaction I get when I declutter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I have those 3 things too! Not that I couldn't put the flylady's to good use but I have so much I am trying to get rid of I wonder if I have room for one more thing. Thanks for sharing your blogspot with us!

    Fellow Flybaby in MA

    ReplyDelete