I came home and checked out my Blogger account today and found out that I was awarded a Versatile Blogger Award by Flybaby Carrie over at Clutter-Free Me! While the origins of this award are unknown, it has been passed from blogger to blogger to show some love and recognition. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 discovered bloggers
I've gone ahead and thanked Carrie on her blog (head on over there and show her come love).
7 Things About Me:
1. I'm a stay-at-home mom who is hardly ever home.
2. I organize an awesome playgroup for families in DFW.
3. I love to eat Cheetos dipped in chocolate pudding.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I haven't decided whether or not I want another kid, even though I've always said the most I want is two.
6. I hate calling people on the phone.
7. I own a snake and two gerbils.
And now, the award is passed to:
11) play group mommy
13) Elf Paper
Congratulations to all the winners!