ad banner

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


I came home and checked out my Blogger account today and found out that I was awarded a Versatile Blogger Award by Flybaby Carrie over at Clutter-Free Me! While the origins of this award are unknown, it has been passed from blogger to blogger to show some love and recognition. Here are the rules:

1.  Thank the person who awarded you.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 15 discovered bloggers


I've gone ahead and thanked Carrie on her blog (head on over there and show her come love).

7 Things About Me:

1. I'm a stay-at-home mom who is hardly ever home.
2. I organize an awesome playgroup for families in DFW.
3. I love to eat Cheetos dipped in chocolate pudding.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I haven't decided whether or not I want another kid, even though I've always said the most I want is two.
6. I hate calling people on the phone.
7. I own a snake and two gerbils.

And now, the award is passed to:

10) mrtl

Congratulations to all the winners!



No comments:

Post a Comment