ad banner

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Super Saturdays -4/23/11

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. Life has been totally nuts and I lost my camera so the only way to take pics right now is with my phone (totally not meant for efficient picture taking).

Quick recap - the 8th through the 10th was our semi-annual camp trip with my mom's side of the family. There are typically anywhere between 30-55 people at each of these and they are always a blast! During that trip, we went crawfishing. Each of us got a bit of fishing line and tied a bit of raw bacon to the end of it. Jacob caught two and I caught 2 or 3. The group of us wound up with at least 20 crawfish total. We wound up letting them go, though. I also seem to have left my camera in the cup holder of one of the chairs there, because that was the last I saw of it :(


Last Saturday, we went to Hurst's EGGstravaganza. Great fun. The boys got free pics with the Easter Bunny and Jacob found an egg with a coupon for a free 8-piece chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-A!

Last night, I had a wonderful time hanging out with some of the awesome moms in our group (and a few of the pre-walking babies). It was great fun sitting around and chatting for 5 hours with ladies that I have so much in common with!

Today was the Great Cloth Diaper Change. The one I went to was at Going Bonkers in Lewisville (love that place!)  We were tied for the largest number of participants in the event with 66 parents and babies! While I was busy helping to set a world record, Jacob was having a great time climbing through their gigantic play structure.

Tonight, I'm working the church nursery for Easter Vigil. Joshua's Godmothers got him an Easter outfit...can't wait to see it!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy Easter for us...working the church nursery until noon, my mom is going to have an Easter lunch at her place at 4:00 and then after DH gets off work, we're going out to an Easter dinner with his Dad's family. I'm so glad I have a little break after all that!


What are your Easter plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment